The Parent Hope clinical program
The Parent Hope Project manualised program provides a map for parents and carers to discover ways they can change their part in dynamics to support their struggling children.
This research-based program is led by a trained Parent Hope Clinician/Coach and works with a manual. It helps parents make a positive project out of themselves and reduce their anxious focus on their child or young person, to support their child’s development of self-regulation and responsibility.Program introduction for parents
Find a Parent Coach/ClinicianFind a Parent Hope Clinician/Coach
Parent Hope Project Manuals
These manuals are designed for working with a trained Parent Hope clinician/coach, and are not self-help manuals. Each client/parent will require their own copy; digital or hard copy.
Clinician/Coach manuals are available when a Clinician registers for training.
Purchase 5 or more hard copy manuals in a single transaction for 15% off.
Prices in AUD (incl. Tax)
Important Ordering Information
- Can take 10-14 days to deliver.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need them urgently and live in Sydney.
- When entering your shipping address, please ensure each line does not exceed 30 characters in length.
- Are only downloadable once, so please download the manual to the device you wish to view the manual on (as soon as possible before the link expires).
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems.
The digital copies are only downloadable once. Please ensure you save the copy where you can access it. If you have any issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org allowing 2 days for a response.